Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Peace on Earth begins with Birth!

Throughout my pregnancy, I did tireless research which helped me make informed decisions and implement healthy choices that kept me feeling (and looking!) great right up until the day I gave birth naturally and complication-free at home.

After experiencing birth, I knew I was meant to help other women through the beautiful intensity of natural labor and to witness the proud moment when baby has left the womb and is brought into Mother's arms. 

By administering a healthy diet and exercise plan, you can avoid the common complaints of pregnancy (swelling, back aches, feeling yucky)and enjoy this beautiful time in your life! By staying physically fit and emotionally balanced, you can give birth fearlessly and powerfully!

If you want someone to talk to about your pregnancy and birth, someone to motivate you to stay active, someone to cook you delicious gourmet meals, someone who understands the physical, mental, and medical aspects of birth, look no further!

 
I would love to help you have a happy, healthy pregnancy and a beautiful birth!

Meg Savage
207-615-2927 (cell)
813-381-4585 (work 9-3)



No comments:

Post a Comment